Dawn opened the meeting at 7 pm. This is the second club meeting since COVID-19 outbreak in March 2020. She was the only board member present.
Business meeting –
- Contact Dawn if interested in planning photo outings.
- Memberships have been prorated to finish out 2021 and should cover room rental and internet website fees. $17.50 single membership; $25.00 family membership. Forms were provided including liability waiver.
- There were 11 attendees including 2 visitors, 1 was a former member. Welcome Elivia and Paul.
- Several attendees paid membership and joined/re-joined TMCC. Every attendee introduced themselves and identified their photography interest(s) and equipment.
Dawn was in the Sand Wash Basin Aug 19-22 to photograph wild horses and she had 3 good days of horsing around. She provided a slide show of her photographs with discussions about equipment, such as her new Sigma lens.
At the July meeting Club members were asked to submit 5 – 10 photos of things they had shot during COVID. Photographs from Bob P., Sharon B. and Jason D. (new member) were shown and discussed briefly. Thank you for playing.
- Dawn again requested members to submit 5 – 10 photographs prior to the next club meeting. The photos should present some of your efforts during COVID-19, be of small size and emailed to Dawn (email shown above). These photos will be compiled by Dawn and shown/discussed at the September meeting.
Meeting over at 9:00 pm. Next meeting is September 28, 2021 at 7:00 pm.