September 2017 – August 2018
Members submit 4×6 or 5×7 prints at the August meeting. One print for each category. Enter as many categories as you would like,. The member’s name and the category must be written on the back of each submission. Members don’t have to enter every category. The pictures must be taken between September 2017 and August 2018. Winners are chosen at the September meeting by members voting on their favorite from each category. The scavenger hunt is a fun way to test photography skills and learn some new ones. Don’t forget, interpretation of these words is up to you. Make sure you are shooting them this year and only one image per category,. You do not need to have an image for every category.
Each subject is open to interpretation and encourages you to think outside the “box” of normal photographic rules, ideals, and even your own strengths !
- Funky –
- Cranky – how one might feel when they don’t know half of these words.
- Rapture – feeling of intense joy or pleasure
- Befuddled -unable to think clearly
- Baroque – highly ornate architecture, art, or music
- Chiaroscuro – strong contrasts between light and dark or light and shadow
- Interlude -intervening period of time
- Capricious -fickle, inconstant, variable, unpredictable
- Haute – high class or high toned; fancy; elevated; upper
- Atavistic – relating to or characterized by reversion to something ancient or ancestral
- In becomes Out