Thunder Mountain Camera Club June 28, 2022 Meeting Minutes
Sharon (Club Vice-President) opened the meeting at 7 pm. 16 folks were present at the meeting.
- The volunteer desk was staffed and we were able to log into the computer.
- Introductions were completed for everyone in attendance.
- The May 2022 minutes were accepted by voice vote. Treasure report: Balance in account $860.43.
- Dawn mentioned that she has abundant photography/camera equipment in storage that she needs to get rid of. These were donated to the club over the years.
- Outings were discussed. Possibilities include: wildflowers, fireworks, county fair
- Bob Clarke, Paul Huntington and Sharon Bradshaw each discussed their work flows for editing photographs. These covered clones, sky replacement, noise, sharpening, general do/don’t using software such as: Photoshop Elements, Topaz, Luminar, Silver Fix, Photoshop. Utilizing software within a software. Paul is preparing a variety of videos for U-tube.
- Dawn is moving away. She is the heart and soul of TMCC and will be greatly missed. Sharon presented a gift and we all ate yummy things for another hour and said our good byes.
Meeting was over at 9:00 pm. The next meeting is July 26, 2022 at 7:00 pm.